Enter-OblivionEnter-Oblivion

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Walk on the Wild Side Walk on the Wild Side

Yeah great movie

I love the Wild Thornberries! Don't worry about the movie, people make mistakes and it happens. Unfortunately I didn't have time to review the last time you submitted this flash, so I've decided to give you some positive feedback

The voice acting was well done. The graphics are crisp and pleasing. I liked the setting where society is portrayed as a jungle. Interactivity, well the play button worked so full marks there. The humour was ver good. And there isn't much violence here except just lil' bit at the end.

It's funny how you voiced the woman and the spokesman. I don't know anyone whose a male and can talk like that. You truly are talented man. Not only are you good at flash, you can actually act voices quite well.

P.S. Will there be another episode coming out?

MiddleFingerRings responds:

Ah, lots of good stuff in this review! Yes, you did notice that the character was helped along by Nigel Thornberry. My brother voice acted the deep voiced characters, and yes, I voiced the woman. (I'm only 14 y'know.) I highly doubt that I'll make another episode, but if any good ideas come my way, I'll think about it. Thanks for the long review!

'Boom-Bang-A-Bang' 'Boom-Bang-A-Bang'

Come closer, come closer and listen . . .

OMG! That was incredible! The graphics are nicely done, pleasing to the eye. The style is great and it was funny to see all those ducks get owned. Of course I don't hate ducks, it was just so completely random that I found it funny. Good job with the sound.

You've optimised this flash well and I hope to see more flash offerings from you in the future. Just one suggestion however, it would be great to see a replay button to watch it again.

"BOOM BANG A BAND! BOOM BANG A BAND! BOOM BANG A BAND! I LOVE YOU!" is so catchy it's stuck in my head!

Mickey M-Join The Marine- Mickey M-Join The Marine-

If you're not NAZI, u certainly looked like u were

Great theme. Crazy music! Loved it except the Hitler message. I know that you're probably not NAZI, but be careful what you express as some people take offense to that.

Steel-the-hedgehog responds:

Is the saddly truth, there are around the world sh*ts like skinheads, and other stuff, but i'm not trying to offend anybody

Aprimes Aprame Aprimes Aprame

Man that's pretty tricky

Cool idea. Nothing has been done like that before on NG (or at least I haven't seen it). Good work and keep the flashes coming. They're awesome :D

Aprime responds:

thanks dude, check out my other work aswell =)

if u like to no how it works just email me

www.aprime.tk

JapanEaseLesson1 JapanEaseLesson1

What a great idea!

I've always admired the Japanese language and characters. This is really helpful for those who want to get a taste for the Japanese language. The graphics were beautiful too and their was a mute button for those who didn't want to hear the music. Although I found the music to be relaxing. Very good. You've inspird me to do something similar but for Indonesian.

I-Town:A Flash Made Town I-Town:A Flash Made Town

I loved the idea

The graphics were good and clean. However the noise level got emensely loud which was annoying the hell outta me. I would also like to see more interactivity as this is supposed to be a game. Good work tho!.

Most Annoying Song Ever Most Annoying Song Ever

It wasn't that annoying

I actually didn't find this to be annoying. I've listened to worse stuff on the radio. And this has a good beat to it. Kinda catchy