Enter-OblivionEnter-Oblivion

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Aprimes Aprame Aprimes Aprame

Man that's pretty tricky

Cool idea. Nothing has been done like that before on NG (or at least I haven't seen it). Good work and keep the flashes coming. They're awesome :D

Aprime responds:

thanks dude, check out my other work aswell =)

if u like to no how it works just email me

www.aprime.tk

JapanEaseLesson1 JapanEaseLesson1

What a great idea!

I've always admired the Japanese language and characters. This is really helpful for those who want to get a taste for the Japanese language. The graphics were beautiful too and their was a mute button for those who didn't want to hear the music. Although I found the music to be relaxing. Very good. You've inspird me to do something similar but for Indonesian.

I-Town:A Flash Made Town I-Town:A Flash Made Town

I loved the idea

The graphics were good and clean. However the noise level got emensely loud which was annoying the hell outta me. I would also like to see more interactivity as this is supposed to be a game. Good work tho!.

Goal Keeper Goal Keeper

Very simple and appropriate

Seeing as the final for the 2006 FIFA World Cup is only a few hours away, I believe that this is a quality flash for it file size and an extremely novel idea to release a game related to soccer.

Kialom-box responds:

=)

Roll Over Game Roll Over Game

Overall good concept . . .

. . . However sadly it allow cheating very easily. Maybe if you could, force the mouse in a specified coordinate on the game so the player must complete the level before continuing. I would also suggest sound which has a little bit more variety and which is less repetitive as this can frustrate the player when they're concentrating. I did like the idea and the levels were very challenging as long as you didn't cheat. It's a whole lot better than what I could make so I really shouldn't be complaining at all! Good job!

Basic Animation Tutorial Basic Animation Tutorial

Too bad I couldn't afford Flash MX

Thats a really cool tutorial. I learnt a lot from it, but sadly I use a different tool for flash. They're not working to well. Anyways good job and I hope you can make even more awesome tutorials!

capn-g responds:

Just get the free trial download from Macromedia.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

This is a very cool tool!

Although I only got a total value of $0.63, this has got to be the most useful and creative flash that I've seen on Newgrounds so far!