Enter-OblivionEnter-Oblivion

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Walk on the Wild Side Walk on the Wild Side

Yeah great movie

I love the Wild Thornberries! Don't worry about the movie, people make mistakes and it happens. Unfortunately I didn't have time to review the last time you submitted this flash, so I've decided to give you some positive feedback

The voice acting was well done. The graphics are crisp and pleasing. I liked the setting where society is portrayed as a jungle. Interactivity, well the play button worked so full marks there. The humour was ver good. And there isn't much violence here except just lil' bit at the end.

It's funny how you voiced the woman and the spokesman. I don't know anyone whose a male and can talk like that. You truly are talented man. Not only are you good at flash, you can actually act voices quite well.

P.S. Will there be another episode coming out?

MiddleFingerRings responds:

Ah, lots of good stuff in this review! Yes, you did notice that the character was helped along by Nigel Thornberry. My brother voice acted the deep voiced characters, and yes, I voiced the woman. (I'm only 14 y'know.) I highly doubt that I'll make another episode, but if any good ideas come my way, I'll think about it. Thanks for the long review!

'Boom-Bang-A-Bang' 'Boom-Bang-A-Bang'

Come closer, come closer and listen . . .

OMG! That was incredible! The graphics are nicely done, pleasing to the eye. The style is great and it was funny to see all those ducks get owned. Of course I don't hate ducks, it was just so completely random that I found it funny. Good job with the sound.

You've optimised this flash well and I hope to see more flash offerings from you in the future. Just one suggestion however, it would be great to see a replay button to watch it again.

"BOOM BANG A BAND! BOOM BANG A BAND! BOOM BANG A BAND! I LOVE YOU!" is so catchy it's stuck in my head!

Mickey M-Join The Marine- Mickey M-Join The Marine-

If you're not NAZI, u certainly looked like u were

Great theme. Crazy music! Loved it except the Hitler message. I know that you're probably not NAZI, but be careful what you express as some people take offense to that.

Steel-the-hedgehog responds:

Is the saddly truth, there are around the world sh*ts like skinheads, and other stuff, but i'm not trying to offend anybody

GAY SHIT 18 GAY SHIT 18

For some reason, this whole series has survived

I don't know how you pass judgement, but good for you. I've submitted twice, both have been blammed. You've done well to pass judgement. I do like how you stick wit the theme and use a different setting each time in each separate episode.

TheSoulMan responds:

I'll tell you the secret to pass judgement: Crew.

Shelltex Shelltex

I kno wat u mean

I also live in Australia. Canberra, the capital actually so I kno what u mean about those annoying Macca's ads. This is definitely a good parody of exactly what the ads are like. They are so basic and you've expressed the simplicity well.

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

The Best of the Decline Series Ever!

I love the way how you make a joke of the video games. I like them, but it's good to see them being critised. I still reckon this is the best of the Decline series on Newgrounds. Your later works are still VERY good!

It's raining men It's raining men

People are falling out of the sky! HaLLuLuJaH ! !

Hey good job. At first theres nothing but then people just fall out of the sky. Dat's random, but I likd it alot!

sim short sim short

WHOA! The Sims 2!

I’ve been working on a Sims 2 flash movie myself. This is an awesome movie. If people don’t like it, just because it’s the Sims 2, it’s best just to ignore them.

Stop Messaging Me!! Stop Messaging Me!!

VEEERRY CREATIVE

I wish u could put flash on a mobile and send it to evryone!

Itchy & Scratchy 1 Itchy & Scratchy 1

INCREDIBLE!

For a tv show that's grew in popularity around the world, you've certainly lived up to the quality humour that the Simpsons represents. You went into a lot of detail and effort into this movie because even the characters looked realistic.